To make a small portion of our morning somewhat manageable, I’m turning to smoothies! I can get milk, fruit and some flax seed, even their vitamins in my kids all in one shot! And, we can take them to go, if needed! Plus my super picky son, who HATES fruit and veggies, likes smoothies…go figure.
I received Montel William’s HealthMaster to review, for free, and now I am giving one away to you, for free! Woohoo!
A little about the HealthMaster from Montel Williams…
Combating Multiple Sclerosis and related health problems for over a decade, Montel Williams understands the importance of diet, exercise and healthy recipes to improve overall quality of life. Williams recently introduced the Living Well HealthMaster, an easy way to instantly increase your daily intake of seasonal and wholesome fruits and vegetables. This emulsifier takes the place of 30 kitchen appliances and helps to chop, juice, blend, knead dough—even cook soups—with one appliance.
What I love about this machine…
- The possibilities for using it are endless! From ice cream, sorbet, appetizers, soups, smoothies, baby food, pizza dough mix, brownie mix…seriously this machine is incredible! And of course drinks drinks drinks of the alcohol persuasion come out beautifully…I made a mean margarita for Cinco de Mayo – it was damn good!
- It’s not complicated. There’s only 4 major buttons on it with different speeds and pulses
- It comes with menu books to create all the scrumptious foods I talked about above, including tips on what buttons to use
- It’s fast! I mean, it blends super duper fast! And that’s good when you are in a rush.
- It won’t start without it being locked into position and the lid firmly on. I like that safety net…anyone that has had a blender explosion and has had to clean it up, knows just how great of a feature this is!
- It has these clips to keep the cord wrapped abound the underneath of the machine when not in use so no straggly cords to deal with.
- It has a heating feature to make soups RIGHT in the machine! CRAZY! (I have not used this function yet, FYI)
I’d make it smaller. That’s it. It’s HUGE but taken apart it does fit in my cabinet under my counter. And the size can be great for parties.
Wanna win one?
One lucky Ohana Mama reader will win a Living Well HealthMaster of their very own! (a $199.96 value)
How to enter:
Head on over to the HealthMaster website, check out the video…it’s pretty cool to see what this thing can do. And read up on some of the recipes and tell me which one catches your fancy OR what you’d want to use this for.
- Become a fan of The Ohana Mama on Facebook (see sidebar) -Earn THREE entries – Leave three comments saying you are a fan
- Subscribe to The Ohana Mama – Earn TWO Entries – leave two comments
- Grab my button (down at the bottom of my site) – Earn TWO entries – leave two comments
- Blog about it with a link to HealthMaster and to The Ohana Mama – Earn FIVE entries – leave 5 comments with your link
- Tweet about this – leave one comment for every tweet – unlimited opportunity
- Share it on Facebook – leave one comment for every time you share this on Facebook
Labels: Health Master Blender